"steam is not running,you must start steam in order to play this game"

what should I do??

spasibo :]

need'nt help :0 Im made it :0

Edited by Miodrag

I can't play on simhost,I'm f*ck up self with version 1.0.2.2

plz updateing simhost a day :cc9::(

Edited by Miodrag

Народ пањимаете человетски я нет можно да поиграем на симхост,даваиите сервер на 1.0.2.2

спасиба в вперед

shadovyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:judge:

Edited by Miodrag

Обновил сервера до 1.0.2.2 (патч в соседней теме). В данный момент не работает sourcemod а соответственно и все плагины включая CEVO конфиг. Как только выйдет обновление sourcemod'а сразу установлю его.

Что касается проблемы с "steam is not running,you must start steam in order to play this game" нужно установить либо standalone патч который есть в соседней теме либо SteamUP который также есть в соседней теме.

Обновил сервера до 1.0.2.2 (патч в соседней теме). В данный момент не работает sourcemod а соответственно и все плагины включая CEVO конфиг. Как только выйдет обновление sourcemod'а сразу установлю его.

Что касается проблемы с "steam is not running,you must start steam in order to play this game" нужно установить либо standalone патч который есть в соседней теме либо SteamUP который также есть в соседней теме.

Уже як тижня 2 новий є, правда бета версія, но працює нормально. Якщо потрібна допомога, пиши в лічку.

I can't join to any server,my game loading on server almost 98 % then game throws me out

help?

I can't join to any server,my game loading on server almost 98 % then game throws me out

help?

reinstall client %)

help?

What written in console after trying join to login?

I saw u yesterday in the game, u got yesterday had no problems with join to the server? Where they come from?

my problems have arisen today

I can't see what written in console after trying join to login becouse my game is totally extinguished

Press ESC and then open the console (button ~)

Game supporting (2) split screen players

maxplayers set to 18

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/airport_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/farm_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/hospital_demo.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/hospital_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/mission_manifest.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/smalltown_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

Steam config directory: D:\z\left4dead.exe\platform\config

ConVarRef cl_forwardspeed doesn't point to an existing ConVar

Unable to remove d:\z\left4dead\addonlist.txt!

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/airport_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/farm_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/hospital_demo.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/hospital_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/mission_manifest.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

MissionManager: Mission file "missions/smalltown_vs.txt" is malformed, failed to parse.

Can't use cheat cvar rr_thenany_score_slop in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

NET_GetBindAddresses found 10.202.14.32: 'NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport'

Network: IP 10.202.14.32, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL

BinkOpen( d:\z\left4dead\media\l4d_crashcourse_bg.bik )

S_StartSound: Failed to load sound '*#ui\gamestartup1.mp3', file probably missing from disk/repository

Electricity was gone a few times in my house, then my problems are caused

(fu*king sh*t)

Dude, my post is gonna be useless but you aren't only who has troubles after last updates. My buddy has a similar problem. When he joins one of the servers, the game hangs. Although I've got a real steam game, I can't restore game after minimizing, the game hangs all the time (by the way, l4d2 behaves the same way). My buddy tried to find a solution but he could not. So I think it can be a wrong non-steam patch, or Valve really messed the game up.

Well, all I can advise is to completely reinstall the game. Just download non-steam game of the 1.0.2.2 version.

• Like 1